To help reach our goals, Community Nurse Connection will :
- Locate and investigate the best examples and characteristics of successful community nursing practices
- Partner and provide funding with the interested communities to create a road map for the development of a community nursing program which addresses existing volunteer initiatives, current practice, legal, ethical, and regulatory concerns
- Provide Community Nurses with a documentation system to track care and outcomes
- Explore with local community the possibility of participating in a pilot project which engages and supports nurses to provide Community Nurse services to designated communities
- Establish a formal system of support to provide ongoing information, educational opportunities and clinical discussions with the Community Nurse to minimize the professional isolation often associated with this work
- Identify appropriate outcomes that measure effectiveness of our organization
- Establish a mechanism for communities to obtain assistance in searching for funds to sustain individual Community Nurse programs
Submit Invoices (click link above)
Copyright 2020-2025. All rights reserved.
Please consider making a donation so we can help more communities connect with nurses by clicking the donate button below.